Corvette International  

Go Back   Corvette International > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS FEED Classifieds - Corvettes Parts & Accessories

RSS FEED Classifieds - Corvettes Parts & Accessories All ads here are placed by RSS feeds from other sites. Please follow the links to the source of these ads to contact the sellers.

Unread 11-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #1
RSS Guy
Super Moderator

Default 2007 Z06 OEM Track Wheels and Hoosier A6 Rear Tires

'07 Z06 OEM Polished Wheels with Hoosier A6s mounted on them.

I had these for sale about a week ago along with all my other track parts. Had no local pickup interest but a lot of members wanted me to ship them. They were just too big and heavy to box and ship so I dismounted the A6s and am now selling them seperately. The front A6 tires were 65% gone so it wasn't worth selling.

I am located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Local pickup would be the best. If you are within driving distance, I would be willing to drive about an hour to meet you part way.

Here is the link to all the pictures:
http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x343/mtech8/

Original OEM Polished Wheels off a 2007 Z06. These were my original wheels that I used for track duty. They have the usual nicks and scratches from track duty plus the scrapes from the tire guys mounting and dismounting my track tires. They are all true, balance out perfect and hold air with no problems. They would be fine for someone to use as track wheels like I did or for someone looking to sandblast and paint the wheels another color. Appearance wise, they are not bad. The fronts have a little more rock chips than the rears.

$400 plus shipping and packaging.

I will need to purchase boxes to ship these in to prevent damage. Or, I can take it to the UPS Store and have them do everything if you prefer.

(2) Hoosier A6 345/30/19
Both tires have about 3/32 of tread left on them. They start out with 4/32 of tread new. Purchased them about 6 weeks ago from Discount Tire and used them for one track event. Both tires have (4) heat cycles of approximately 20 minute each on them.

$300 for the set plus shipping.

Source...
RSS Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! CorvetteInternational.com is one of the largest online community about Corvettes. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!