Corvette International  

Go Back   Corvette International > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS FEED Classifieds - Corvettes Parts & Accessories

RSS FEED Classifieds - Corvettes Parts & Accessories All ads here are placed by RSS feeds from other sites. Please follow the links to the source of these ads to contact the sellers.

Unread 06-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #1
RSS Guy
Super Moderator

Default jake skull exhaust plate..

So I tried making one and these were my beginners. There is minor paint flaws, but under a car, you would never tell...Im just to much of a perfectionist...These are on brand new stainless steel plates. I will send for 40$ shipped...

here is 1

here is the other. Just a small paint smudge on the edge of the skull...prob just fix with a marker, but I didnt wanna try it.

Source...
RSS Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! CorvetteInternational.com is one of the largest online community about Corvettes. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!